Thursday, March 11, 2010

QUEEN ELIZABETH 2 in 1975

My first photo of a most beloved ship, the QUEEN ELIZABETH 2, taken a long time ago, exactly in the morning of 3 June 1975. It was a busy day, I had already photographed at the other terminal - Alcântara - the GALILEO GALIEI and the ROYAL VIKING STAR. The light was better on the first two, but I really enjoyed the QE2. Later that day I returned to the river to cover her departure, this time with slide film in my camera.
To check for more QE2 photos by LMC click here...And last bur not the least, do not forget my QE2 and Cunard blog here...
Texto e imagens /Text and images copyright L.M.Correia. For other posts and images, check our archive at the right column of the main page. Click on the photos to see them enlarged. Thanks for your visit and comments. Luís Miguel Correia

1 comment:

Vitor Francisco said...

Miguel-this is a remarkable picture of a fascinating vessel, you are an authority on the subject