Saturday, April 05, 2014

Modern cruise ship style

While on a cruise ship I really enjoy the outdoor spaces and the ship and the sea interaction, as if I go on a particular ship it's because of the ship rather than the floating resort most large modern ships do offer.
While on a cruise if I have another call at a port where I have been already dozens of times, what I really enjoy is to stay onboard for a few hours after most fellow passengers have disembarked, and feel the ship is mine and exclusive.
And then I can spend hours on my own just with a camera in order to photograph those interesting spots of modern passenger ship architecture...
Because almost all ships are just beautiful creatures, when asked which one is my favorite ship, the answer is: the ship I am at the moment...
This past week I paid another visit to one of MSC Cruises modern ships, the MSC ORCHESTRA and did enjoy the particular forms out on deck, the feel of the ship, the port and city so close...
I did not play tennis on deck 16, but I was there for a moment enjoying a young mother and her daughter at play...
Time went by faster than I wanted, lights on deck were turned on...
I thought on the possibility of hidding somewhere and try a stoaway cruise, but there is life outside the gangway and I am as busy as ever so this stoaway adventure must wait for the next ship, the right ship just for me to cruise to nowhere...

Soon it was time to check the ship

interiors, the main public rooms and go away...

I know I'll be back on another ship soon...

Texto e imagens /Text and images copyright L.M.Correia. Favor não piratear. Respeite o meu trabalho / No piracy, please. For other posts and images, check our archive at the right column of the main page. Click on the photos to see them enlarged. Thanks for your visit and comments. Luís Miguel Correia







No comments: